Thursday, August 5, 2010

My life would make an interesting "Syfy" original movie

Yesterday I ran into someone I am almost certain I went to school with about 10 years ago. A check of my 7th grade yearbook confirmed my suspicion (and means that I'm not just imagining the person!)...but aside from that, I haven't been able to find any record of this person at all - it's almost like they don't exist!

If this were a movie, over the weekend that person would probably find a way to get in touch with me through unexpected channels, and reveal themselves to be a spy, an agent for a clandestine organization with mysterious motives, or a space alien. This would in turn result in a tense, action-packed adventure (involving lots of chase scenes and explosions!) that would involve me in some convoluted plot to protect a diplomat's wife, a nation, or the entire world. Since this is real life, though, I guess it just means my search is at an end, and the mystery remains in place.

Oh well - the world needs some good (non-threatening) mysteries in it!

No comments: