Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Interrupt

Does anyone know of a place where I could order/buy/borrow a t-shirt with a "map" of the Internet on it? I need one for 2 reasons - 1.) because I'm geeky enough to think it would be really cool, and 2.) because I am planning to use it as part of my Hallowe'en costume. I am trying to make sure that I actually have a costume for Hallowe'en this year (I've been slack for I think the last 3 years, unless you count last year's half-assed anthro raver cat-person costume - really just a cat ears headband and some facepaint whiskers and glowsticks), and knowing me the best way to do that is to start planning and preparing months in advance.

...That way it'll actually get done before October 31. >.<

But yes, if you know a place where I can get one, please post me a link! Thanks!

PLUR!

No comments: