Tuesday, January 2, 2007

That's The Way You Need It

I know that in today's modern age of enlightenment, blasé current events, and cultural cynicism, this may seem like a trite and old-fashioned tradition, but under the given circumstances, it seems more than appropriate to make New Year's resolutions. And, in thhe spirit of accountability (I've tried keeping them solely by myself in the past, but that didn't work out so well), I will share my own resolutions in order to help me see my way to following through with them.

1.) While in Europe, I learned just a smattering of Hungarian. I resolve to use what little HUngarian I know appropriately in everyday conversation.

2.) For that matter, learning any non-English language is a positive experience, and I resolve to either learn the basics of a language I'm unfamiliar with, or the become more proficient with a language I already know.

3.) I resolve to learn at least one "real" dance.

4.) I resolve to learn the fundamentals of at least one instrument I've never played before.

I have also decided that I am a firm believer in mixtapes.

PLUR!

No comments: