Monday, June 11, 2007

Re-Re-Revised

I've decided that, since I have a tendency to forget otherwise, that I'd make a list of all the movies I've been told I have to see (or see again). If you know of another one, or want to suggest another one, please feel free and I'll add it to the list!

The Lost Boys
Eragon
Hot Fuzz (Thanks everybody 3.5.07)
Flushed Away (thanks sis 3.5.07)
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (thanks everyone, esp. Rachel 11.6.07)
Trainspotting
Lawnmower Man
Pride & Prejudice
Children of Men
Pan's Labyrinth
Donny Darko (thanks sis)
Battle Royale (thanks Jerry)
Boondock Saints (thanks Roommate-Dan)
300 (thanks...um, just about everybody!)
El Mariachi/Desperado/Once Upon A Time in Mexico (thanks Pirate House denizens 3.5.07)
Elizabethtown (thanks Megan 3.5.07)
Love Actually (3.5.07)
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind (thanks...Rachel? 3.5.07)
Meet the Robinsons (Thanks sis 3.5.07)
Little Miss Sunshine (thanks Amanda B. 11.6.07)
Sin City (thanks Kyle 11.6.07)
Shaolin Soccer (thanks Kyle 11.6.07)
Snatch (thanks Jay 11.6.07)
Finding Neverland (thanks Jay 11.6.07)
Canadian Bacon (thanks Jerry 11.6.07)
Idiocracy (thanks Alison 11.6.07)

...And that's all I can remember at the moment. If you remember more or want to suggest a new one, please do and I'll add it to the list!

PLUR!

No comments: