Thursday, March 4, 2010

The best thing EVER to wake up to

This morning, rather than my alarm, my phone woke me up, telling me I had a SMS text message. The following conversation ensued.

"I think we should do a collection of looney toons singing beatles songs. Picture sylvester: 'i believe in yethterdayyy...' :)"

"Hahaha, I bet I know a few real life loonie toons, too! How bout Daffy singing Yellow Submarine? :p"

"Tom and jerry singing all you need is love"

"Porky Pig - Its Bibadabibadabibeen a Hard Days Night!"

"YESSSS. Pepe lepew singing i wanna hold your hand, elmer fudd singing happiness is a warm gun."

"Also by Elmer Fudd - Eweanor Wigby!
Yosimite Sam could also sing Happiness is a Warm Gun. Duet? :)"

"Definitely. For some reason i really want to hear foghorn leghorn sing lady madonna"

"I REALLY want someone to sing Paperback Writer, but I cant think of whom!"

"I was having the same problem! With the same song!
I want bugs to sing obladi, obladah."

"YESSS! Tweetie singing Blackbird? Wile E Coyote and Roadrunner singing Hello Goodbye?"

"Yes yes yes! Marvin the martian would be across the universe"

"Bugs would also do a great Penny Lane, I think!"

"Wile E would sing help -- a friend from work gave me that one. He loves the beatles. :)"

"I...Im running out of ideas!"

If you've got any great ideas, feel free to add 'em to the list! Be seeing you!

No comments: