Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Mid-day update

So, while I was writing my previous post, I was actually involved in another project. I realized last night that my change jar was almost full...which means that it was time to count and roll all my change and take it to the bank! I picked one of the Genius mixes on iTunes to listen to while I was counting, and let it run while I did my thing.

End result? $45.50! That's quite a lot! I was quite happy to hand over all my rolled coins to the teller at the bank, because that amount of money is going to cover gas for all the running around I have to do for the next two weeks (assuming the price doesn't go up too fast!). Now, starting over is going to be the hard part. Change-wise, I've got about 14 cents now, so I've got quite a ways to go before my change jar fills up again!

In other news, I went to the Carolina Renaissance Faire the weekend before last! In case you somehow missed out on that news (and I made a pretty dang big deal about it, even if I...forgot...to blog about it. Oops...), here's a link to a photoset from my trip.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/95781046@N00/sets/72157622457027987/

((right now I'm getting an error message when I try to access Flickr, but this should be the correct URL. I'll double-check the link this evening after work!))

Be well!

No comments: