Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Mmm...

I think grapes are delicious. They're sweet and bite-sized, and an excellent food to snack on, both frozen and room-temperature. I would be terrifically happy if someone passed a law stating that every public place had to have a bowl of fresh grapes for employees and patrons to munch on throughout the day. Think about how much people get irritated when they're out and about taking care of their business. How much of that do you think is tied to hunger? I know I get grumpy when I'm hungry. A bowl of grapes in every house and public building would make the world a happier place...and they're healthier than chips or chocolate, too!

Of course, I'm also in love with pomegranates, but I know those aren't as universally loved - some people don't like the dryness, or the tartness of them. That's okay, though, 'cause that means there are more pomegranates for people like me!

PLUR!

No comments: