Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Preludes & Nocturnes

I'm not really a big comic book reader. I'm sure almost anyone who knows me will rightly tell you that almost all my knowledge about comic book characters and superheroes comes from the movies or from second-hand smoke exposure. So, consider it a capital-B capital-D Big Deal that I hunkered down under a blanket on the living room couch this morning and read the first volume of Sandman.

In spite of whatever Jerry (just teasing, Jerry!) may have to say about it being mainstream and trite, I rather liked it. I look forward to reading the next volume sometime.

Winter break is breaking my mind. I haven't gotten to bed before 3:30 am since Christmas day, and I haven't known the day of the week since...well, since Christmas day! (which was on a Tuesday. I remember because that struck me as being a weird day for a Christmas).

That is all.

PLUR!

No comments: